Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kelley Baker Brows How-To:


Hi guys!
So excited to show you how to get some fabulous brows using Kelley Baker Brow products. My natural brows are soo funny looking and so out of shape, so I always fill them in and add more shape and life to them. Just like finishing a look with the right lashes or lipstick, its just as important to have polished brows. This is my new brow routine and I am not changing it anytime soon thats for sure. :)

The top left picture is what my natural brow looks like. (I know, not cute) lol
I fill under my natural brow shape starting with the inner corner all the way down to the tail of the brow using Kelley Baker Brow Powder in Ash Brown with the flat angled brush.

Next, I highlighted the brow and helped define it with the Highlighter Pencil from KBB and blended the excess product down with the flat highlighter smudge brush. I also took a little of the highlight to the top of the brow to give it some cleaner lines.

Lastly, I set my brows with the KBB brow gel to keep them in place all day.

I love how minimal it is to get fierce brows with Kelley's products. The powder is so pigmented and a little goes a long way. My abs favorite is the highlighting pencil. Its a must, since its similar consistency to a concealer, its so opaque and helps cover any little stray hairs you may have to help you achieve a cleaner polished brow. Cannot wait to visit her in April so she can work her magic on my brows. If you live in the Southern Ca area go see her and make an appointment ASAP at her brow bar.


Enjoy, 

xo kb


Finished brows below.


No comments:

Post a Comment